Thursday, October 19, 2006

Words from God?

Lucas got a little spun out this afternoon. He was doing this thing where he would say,’ Coram is chasing me’ and then run away. Of course, Coram would chase him then. Lucas would go off screaming that he wanted to be left alone.

I don’t think so. If you really wanted to be left alone, you wouldn’t be egging your brother on.

So we spent some time trying to calm him, and ended up separating him. I was holing Lucas, and we were having a visit, and Coram came toward us. Lucas up and kicked him.

We sent Lucas to his room for his usually 8 minutes.

Now, Steve brought home a show from work, and was telling Coram about it. The show is ‘Over The Hedge’. Lucas heard this, and begged to come out. We won’t let him come out until his minutes are up.

So he says…get this…

‘God wants you to let me out of my room!’

0 comments: