Wednesday, January 05, 2005

What about Typos?

OK so ...I have this other Blog...and it's my business Blog...and I am uber-careful about editing it for typos and grammar.

But here's the thing...

I much prefer NOT to stop and worry about typos, etc ... I think it interferes with my genius. Or madness.

Just have an IM conversation with me, you'll see I type crazy fast but you *really* need your own updated versiou of the Typo Translator to understand what I am saying most of the time.

My business partner (see her awesome work here) has been working with me for oh, say 2 years. She's got the Typo Translator pretty much internalized now, though sometimes I stump her with a really great new one.

So what do you think? Could you respect someone who had some really good ideas - business, personal, or otherwise ... but presented them rife with typos??

I'm not talking about website content mind...just a personal blog like this one.

0 comments: