Saturday, October 01, 2011

October Blog Train Coming Through :)

Happy October! September flew by for me, as we settled into back to school routines, both for my one child starting high school and my other starting homeschool. It's been busy, but a good busy. I hope your fall has gotten off to a good start, too.

Without further ado - welcome to the October Blog Train, brought to you by The Blog Train Blog.  As of this posting, the complete blog list is not up, so I not 100% sure, but based on preliminary lists, you probably arrived from Jumbbumble and your next stop should be Blue Heart Scraps.  If these links aren't correct, or if you get lost, you can always find your way again on The Blog Train Blog.

This month's blog train is once again 'theme free' which meant we could take the palette anywhere we wanted. Last month I went masculine, so this month I let the colours take me into a feminine place. Here is what I cam up with, I hope you like it (I believe if you click it you will get a larger preview):



To download, please click ---->  here  <----

Thanks so much for dropping by, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the train!


Photobucket

38 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Gerodean said...

Thank you for the cute freebie!

Whitney said...

iThank you. Very cute.

VICKI IN AZ said...

this is great. i love papers and your colors are wonderful. ♥

Mags said...

I appreciate the direct download, and I think what you created was very simple and cute! Thanks so much for sharing your work.
:) Mags / MagsGraphics

Robyn said...

Thank you!!!

anitab said...

Thank you for giving us this adorable kit - and for making it easy to get!

Anita said...

Beautiful papers!vi

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Oct 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Aimee said...

Oh, your kit looks just like it's title. Soft and pretty. Thanks so much. And thanks also for the direct download.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much!!!

love2learn said...

Cute! Thanks. :D

snickels said...

thanks so much!

grambie said...

You have definitely succeeded in using this color combination to create a fantastic feminine, versatile kit. Thank you for this wonderful download.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Oct 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your work!

autism puzzle piece said...

Another cool stuffs here by your post. Thanks for it.

hannas said...

thank you so much

Anja said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely design!
Thanks for direct download!

boop52245 said...

thanks for sharing this great train

Mef said...

ThAnK yOu xxoo

Liz said...

Thanks very much for your lovely kit!

deb said...

Thank you!

Jane said...

Thanks so much for your contribution to the Oct Blog Train

Nicole said...

Thank you very much!

Tammy said...

Thank you so much! :)

Angela said...

Thank you. I especially love the swirl. I can never get enough swirly things!

Vanessa R said...

Thanks so much - it is soft and pretty!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

musicaldruid said...

thank you

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks

naples park said...

The direct download is awesome. I like papers and I use them especially in my organizer and calendars and I like how your color combination rocks!

~Moondust Marita~ said...

so cute! Thanks for your time and for sharing!

riad marrakech said...

Thank you for sharing your work!

Carla S. said...

Thanks for sharing these great designs with us!

craftychic said...

Thank you :)

Free Wordpress Templates said...

Awesome! Thanks for providing the download link.:)

Removal Company said...

Thank you
for such a nice combination of colors
Thank you for that post