Tuesday, October 04, 2011

New site collab - and you can get it free!

If you are looking for the October Blog Train, click here.

October has started with a bit of a sour note as my son was sick all day yesterday so we lay around the house.  Today he is feeling better so I'm hoping we can brave the rain and get out for a bit - maybe hit a Starbucks for a pumpkin spice late - so yummy!  I admit Starbucks is probably my one big vice.  I have a total love hate relationship with them - I hate how much they charge, but I love the drinks!  Do you have any vices?  

I wanted to be sure to show you the October collab at Digiridoo Scraps - it's awesome!  I wanted to find a way to describer it to you, but I think I'm going to steal the site description because they wrote it so well!

Calling all shoe addicts, handbag collectors, girlie girls, shopping trippers, style divas and followers of fashion … Our chic and stylish new megabit Uptown Girl is just for you. Always wanted a kit to scrap that perfect pair of shoes? That gorgeous outfit you just bought? Pictures of your latest shopping trip? A night out with the girls? Or anything else girlie? In this season's colors … we bring you Uptown Girl.
And here is the preview:



And in case that wasn't enticing enough, here comes the best news of all:  you can get this collab absolutely free!  Just ad $10 worth of anything from Digiridoo Scraps to your cart, and the kit will automatically be added.  Such a deal!  Go grab it!




Photobucket

14 comments:

Los Angeles Wedding Photographer said...

That's cute! Something my niece would really love.

Austria Travel Tips said...

I love how girly it is, the color choices are also great, they paired up beige, purple and teal, such a great combination. I am not an artist, but live every pattern you post on this blog.

net curtains said...

I love the design. Very feminine.. Great job!

dedicated server provider said...

This is one cute design. Thanks a lot for sharing this here. Be back for more review.

minerva @ park city ski homes said...

I haven't tried that pumpkin latte of Starbucks yet, and as I have seen in your post here that it really tastes good, I might try it tomorrow! :)

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Your designs are great and I love the cheery color combo of your blog, but I had major trouble reading it with the grid over everything. Maybe it's just the browser I use (IE8)but it's overwhelming for me.

Jewel said...

Hi Wendy!

Thanks so much for your feedback! I think it could be that your page hasn't complete loaded. There is a white piece that goes overtop of the green gridded paper - and all the text, links, blinkies, etc os on the white part. But I noticed that as it is loading, its' all grided ... so maybe give it a second to re-load?

I'm hoping to have a fall/winter design soon:)

Have a great day!

Tamarindo Rentals said...

Design of the blog is fantastic,Color Combination is also nice.Good work.

Bangkoksalon said...

Totally Girly and gorgeous - love it! it takes a lot of skill to do i know - im not great when it coems to design - but simple and colourful is what i see here - with a spinkle of girliness.

salonbangkokzen said...

Your designs is fab!
I love the Rose color combo of your blog. Quite the fem dela creme

Corporate Logo Design said...

That's awesome i really like it thanks for sharing.

burn the fat build the muscle said...

Free? are you kiddin' me? but i come with you to starbuck, drinking caramel frapucino, by the way your design i great and colorful.

Arizona Social Security Attorneys said...

I love your designs, its very lovely and friendly in the eyes. The color combination was perfectly matched. :)

Freshcrop said...

Seminarhotel Niederösterreich