Monday, August 01, 2011

August Blog Train - woo woo!

It's the evening of the first, and I apologize for being late with my contribution for this train - I'm having issues with my computer and I think it maybe be time to re-install Vista again (which is frustrating because I only did that a few months ago.)

You should have arrive from ViolaMoni

Your next stop after me is Dana's Footprint Designs

And if you get lost, you can always find the full list on The Blog Train Blog.

You probably already read this, but this month's train is a bit different, as we were given a swatch but not a theme. So, I decided that the pink just wasn't working for me, and I made this little mini I call 'Boyish.' I hope you enjoy. You can download by clicking the image below.

*note* I received some feedback about my string and button that caused me to change them - I have adjusted the preview and upload with the updated files, if you care to re-download to have the updated files.


If clicking the link doesn't work, try this:  CLICKITY CLICK ME!!

I'd love to hear what you think of it - and I hope you enjoy the rest of the train!

Photobucket

36 comments:

Helen said...

Thank you ♥

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love the male spin on this kit. So much pink in all the collabs. Love your 'take' on it. And thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! These blog trains are so creative and fun! I have a little boy and I love the stars in your kit.

Dawn said...

Lovely! Thank you so muich for taking part - best wishes!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for this great boy kit! :)

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks for your part of the blog train.

Kacy said...

Thank for a great blog train freebie Jewel!

Aimee said...

Thanks so much, it's great. And thanks for the direct download!

Carrie said...

Thank you! Thank you!

boop52245 said...

Thanks for your gorgeous gift love it

NanaScraps said...

thanks so much for your part to this awesome blog train(special thanks to those that did not use 4share-590secs wait time now..UGH!!!)

Mags said...

Many Thanks for your DIRECT DOWNLOAD!
Your part of this great blog train is much appreciated!
:) MagsGraphics / www.magsgraphics.com

VICKI IN AZ said...

always love boy papers and things!!! ♥

tiggconn said...

Love your theme! Great kit! Thank you!

Nic said...

Thank you for sharing.

Lori T. said...

Thank you very much. And thanks for the direct download, too!

Shannon said...

For some reason I can't download it from the picture or link. I would really love to have this as I have 5 boys. Thanks!

Boston Flyer said...

I love love love this! Thank you, you're amazing!

Anonymous said...

What a unique take on this Blog Train. I like what you did with the colors. I plan to look at more of your work. Thank you. Hugs from Hilda

rosejannecamoro said...

This kit looks so cute! Thanks for posting. Like the theme!

Vera said...

Everything looks fantastic, thanks for the direct download too. :)

jamscraps said...

Thank you for the boyish kit. :)

PushofHope said...

Thanks for sharing...its really creative...

AML said...

Thanks for sharing your free boyish kit, this is really a lovely design, i really appreciate that you made a directlink for the download, more power to you..thanks

Monkey Toes Too said...

THANK you!

txgwen said...

Many thanks for sharing your awesome kit and for being part of this wonderful blog train!

marsie55 said...

Thank you so much for your contribution to this fabulous blogtrain! xxx

Jennifer Moore said...

Love the orange pattern paper. Thanks!

cassie said...

thanks so much for a great post! me likeeeee :-D

crafterincyprus said...

Thank you very much for your part of the blog train. Love your theme.

crafterincyprus said...

Thank you very much for your part of the blog train.

June Scott said...

Thanks, Jewel! Love the stars!

Heather Oliver said...

I think this is great. Thanks so much.

Sewing Machine Los Angeles said...

Love the colors!