Sunday, June 12, 2011

Two-Riffic Blog Train - woooooo wooooo!

Welcome to your next stop on the Two-Riffic.  You probably arrived from The Bermuda Scrapper.

On this train you will find goodies made with the awesomely cute kit Two-Riffic, that you can get FREE at Digiridoo Scraps right now with a $5 purchase of anything in the store.  Check out the preview of this kit - it's awesome fo birthdays and other celebrations, and it's versatile enough to be used for kids and for grown-ups:


For the blog train, I've made you a quick page with this kit.  I'm a huge fan of multi-photo layouts, especially for thigns like birthday parties when there are so many photos to scrap!  SO I made you a quick page with space for 4 photos.  I hope you like!  Click the image to download.



If the image doesnt work, you can click right here to download.

Your next stop is Sarah Barber, who has some awesome awesomeness for you (really, you don't want to miss it!)

If you get lost along the way, you can find the full list of participating designers in this thread at the Digiridoo Scraps forum.

Enjoy!!  And thanks for dropping by today :)



Photobucket

18 comments:

GED Schools said...

It is really looking awesome.

Richard @ web design services said...

Great offer at affordable rate. I will must purchase

A-M said...

Jewel, I know that not many people seem to bother to stop and say thankyou as they go along these blog trains.
So I am not saying thankyou but well done... that is a lovely Quick Page.
I also enjoy using a few photos especially for events like Birthdays.

Vanessa R said...

Lovely QP - thanks so much

Pene said...

Fabulous QP!! Thanks so much!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

boop1935 said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous train

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Thank you Jewel, this is perfect for scrapping my nephew's bday photos (from yesterday)! :)

malaika ♥ said...

theyre just cool. thanks.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this lovely gift!

bristol plasterer said...

Wow that is awesome thanks for posting this, i have sent the link for this to go on my wifes blogg

Sohbet said...

Lovely QP - thanks so much

chat said...

It is really looking awesome.

Web Designer Qatar said...

Gorgeous QP!!! I just love it. Thanks for this nice post.

Interior Design Delaware said...

Wow that is awesome thanks for posting this, i have sent the link for this to go on my girlfreinds blogg....that is a lovely Quick Page.

steevehopes said...

great looking one, nice post. Thanks for sharing.

Micah Bleecher said...

Hi Jewel,
You're too creative. So far, I've liked all your designs and this one is even more lovelier. I'm thinking of using it for my son's next birthday party photos. Some fun party photos will look great.