Friday, June 03, 2011

I'm in the spotlight! Also lots of news.

I'm so excited to be in the spotlight at Digiridoo Scraps for all of Jun! There are two of us in the spotlight, myself and Vick of Dana's Footprint Designs. We got together and made a collab that I must say is one of my favourite kits I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Oh, and my store is on sale all month AND it's the two year birthday party of Digiridoo! Wowsers that's a LOT going on! Let me break it down a bit :)


The entire Digiridoo Scraps store is 22% off this month for the birthday celebrations (except new releases and grab bags) BUT because I'm in the spotlight I discounted my stuff a bit more. When both discounts add up, its 30% off - woot! Don't be alarmed if you don't see the discount at first, when it's all added to your cart it will be 30% off (except for my new commercial use grab bag - details on that to follow.)

While you are at the site checking out my sale, be sure to also check out all the birthday fun we are having! We have Bingo, pass the present, a scavenger hunt, speed scraps, and a special surprise in store.


And finally - my new releases! First, my June Commercial Use Grab Bag. This one has two tasty texture sets and a brush set - you can find full reveal in the detailed images. At $3, this is only $1 per full sized pack. All packs have passed strict quality checking (as has everything in store).



Next up is Morning Bloom. This collab kit has a shabby, vintage feel, and it's huge. You'll find 20 papers, 50 elements and a full alpha.


Here are some lovely layouts by my CT:


There's even more layouts by the talented Digiridoo CT in my DRS Designer gallery. I swear every day more beautiful layouts pop up made with this kit!

Thanks for reading all of that - and I hope you'll join us for Digiridoo Scraps birthday fun!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank u for posting.
by söve

Amy said...

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the fantastic works guys
Thanks

Zander Wilson said...

Thats great thanks for the post! :)

Fort Lauderdale Flyer said...

Morning Bloom is beautiful! It has a great, handmade vintage feel! Great work :)