Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monkeying Around Blog Train

Hi! Welcome to your next stop on the Monkeying Around blog train brought to you by The Blog Train Blog. Isn't it a cute theme? Great for all those pictures of your loved ones (and furbabies!) being their goofy selves. You should have arrived from Simply Kelly Designs, and your next stop after me is Pardon The Mess. Should you get lost, can always find your way at The Blog Train Blog.

Before I show you my contribution, I want to tell you about the awesome birthday celebrations we are having at Digiridoo Scraps this month. We have lots of fun events planned, a special birthday surprise grab bag, and other fun stuff. Come check it out, you will be so glad you did!



Also, I'll let you know that I have a fan freebie on my Mad Genius Designs Facebook page - I change them approximately twice a month, so it's worth checking regularly :)

I had planned to do some hand drawn monkeys for this kit, but as I was seeing what the other designers were doing, I saw so many cute monkeys already, I didn't want to try to re-invent the wheel LOL. So I made you a pack of basics to coordinate with other people's cute monkeys. You'lll find texture cardstock in each colour, as well as some other great basics like ribbons and frames. I hope you enjoy!


To download, you can click the image above, or click RIGHT HERE.

Enjoy! And have fun on the rest of the train!


Photobucket

26 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jun 10:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

eeyore1960 said...

Fantastic little kit that can be used in so many ways. Thanks so much for sharing!

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks for your part of the blog train.

Tammy said...

Thank you so much. I love the simplicity! :)

Sue B. said...

Thank you so much for your fabulous contribution to this adorable blog train!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for the freebie....

NanaScraps said...

thanks for your part to this awesome kit

Shel at Dreamy Nest said...

Yummy! I love all the papers and essentials. Thank you so much - and thank you for the DDL, too!

Staceejb said...

Thank you for contribution from the blog train. This is so much fun. Really appreciate your creativity.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thaks so much for sharing.LOVE IT!

Barbwire said...

Thank you

benelol said...

so nice! thanks for sharing!!!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Alys Beach real estate said...

After seeing the design of this site I have only praises. The patterns are so simple but speaks so much and I found myself so drawn. Keep it up and hope to come across greater designs.

musicaldruid said...

thank you

grambie said...

Thanks for your lovely card stock that is really needed to balance out the patterns and textures within this great blog train kit. Love it.

Mags said...

Your direct download is MUCH appreciated!
Many thanks for this kit!
:) Mags

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the cute kit! :)

Online GED Programs said...

I love all the papers and essentials. Thank you so much - and thank you for the DDL, too!

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for these basics to go with the train. :-)

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun freebie! :)

Tami said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing! Love the direct link too =]

Cindy said...

Love the set! : )

SONDRA said...

Awesome kit! Love this train! Thank you!

Shannon said...

love it! thanks for sharing!

Cheap print said...

Many thanks for the fabulous contribution for this adorable blog train!