Thursday, March 17, 2011

Updates and New In Store

I'm a bit embarrassed that I haven't blogged on this blog in over two months! I'm sorry - I didn't abandon you, I promise - I just started blogging a lot on the Red Genius Enterprises blog. I have 2 freebies a week going on there.  Every Tuesday I give a way a pack of textures, which are CU, S4H, S4O, PU and CU4CU, and every Saturday I give out a template designer for Project 365 layouts. You should really check it out:)

What else have I been up to? Well, loading products into the new store at RGE. I also am designing a kit each month for project 365, that am giving away through a series of challenges and then putting into the store. I am designing them to be year-round every day kits, and I'm liking how they come together.

Here is the January kit - now available in store:



And here is the February kit, also available in my store:



Of course I have glitter sets for both kits in store, too, and will have cardstock coming soon!

And just so you don't miss it, there is a freebie on the RGE blog that coordinates with the February kit :D

I also created this super cool journaling set, called Simple Date Journalers. . You can customize it to make yourselt a journal mat to match any kit you are using, or you can use on of the included neutral journal mats. Or, skip the mat, but use the journal lines righto n your page. Try adding a cool metal style to them, or maybe even a paper style. The possibilities really are endless with this.



I have lots of other new things coming, and lots more to repackage and put into the store. I'll be sure to let you all know!

Now, I'd love to know in the comments, what's new with you?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

love those cute date strips!

jacob @ seo services company said...

really awesome strips,
keeps it up.

rita said...

wow! looks great! you have a big power of imagination!

Injury Lawyer Atlanta said...

Just one word Beautiful..