Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Birthday Month - Week Three Sale

I'm having so much fun clebrating my birthday all month :) Last weekend I got cake - twice! And that's no small feat given I can't eat wheat or dairy. I had a soy-based 'cheesecake' on Saturday (with a soy chai tea):



Then the next day, my wonderful hubby made me a chocolate cake with my favourite wheat-free dairy-free cake mix. Isn't he sweet?



Tomorrow is Lucas's birthday so we'll start a whole new round of cakes. WOOT!

We're moving into week three of my awesome birthday month of sales. This week, I'm matching every dollar you spend in my store at Digi Scraps Drive-In with a coupon towards any other item of your choice. Coupons will expire in 30 days and can be used for future releases.



Stop by my store and snag some goodies!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mia said...

Both cakes look delicious, and i suppose they are even healthier than regular birthday cakes.

Hope you have a great month!

Kendra said...

Wow, Jewel--we have a similar diet at our house--everyone is gluten free and the kids can't have soy, dairy or yeast either. Cake is a treat!

Custom t-shirts said...

Happy Birthday buddy. May you have many many more. Have a very nice and safe day.