Thursday, December 24, 2009

Celebration - Day 5 and Merry Christmas!!

Wow - Christmas Eve! My boys are on fire with excitement and I am on fire with so much left to DO lol. I haven't even started wrapping. Its going to be a late night! I hope you are all enjoying your holiday celebrations - whichever holiday you celebrate, wherever you live.

Today is the last day of Celebration. I am glad you guys loved this kit - I am super happy with how it came out. Today we have lots of goodies for you - so I'll get right to it.

First, here is a 12 by 12 QP I made for you:


*download expired*

Next, here is a QP and a set of 4 BB pages made by Shel Belle's CT member, Sandra.



You can get the QP here.



You can get the BBs here.

Now - head over to Janie's blog to snag this quick page:



I believe that Lorry has also done a QP from the layout she made that I showed you the other day - so head to her blog to get it.

Check out Shel Belles blog, she will link you up to some of her CT member's freebies.

As far as I know that's all of them, but I may have missed some. Check out my CY members blogs linked on the right just to see what treats may be there.

Thanks again for coming by - Merry Christmas - and I'll chat with you all again soon!








Photobucket

7 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Awesome kit! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing all the bits of this fab kit!!

GlitterQueen said...

Wow, these are so pretty! What a great kit, thanks!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 26 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

cjpeterson38 said...

Thank you Jewel for sharing your skill and talent I look forward to using the Celebration kit to make some great bragbook pages to upload to my family digital picture frames.

Bryan said...

Wow what a great collection!!Loved it all...
thanks,
bryan.