Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Celebration - Day 4

Well today I feel totally invigorated and inspired and I am so thankful you all took the time to leave me such wonderful comments.

Today we haven't he alpha for the Celebration kit. I'll show you the kit preview again but you can't see the alpha very well so you'll have to just download and see what you think:)



Here are a couple more CT Layouts I have to share:

From Lorry:


From Jodi:


Don't those ROCK? I have a couple more that Shel Belle's CT member Sandra did -and she made hers into QPs so com eback tomorrow to snag them for free:)

Here is the link to snag the alpha from 4sahred:

*download expired*

And don't forget to go see Shel Belle for her alpha too. Don't forget to thank her for her awesome kit!

Tomorrow will be a QP and various CT freebies - see you then!




Photobucket

16 comments:

October said...

Thanks so much!

Christy said...

Thank you! I love happy surprises. :)

Anita said...

Very nice kit! Thank you!

lildaisydaisy said...

THank you so much for this gorgeous kit!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley said...

This is some rocking alpha! Never seen anything like them before. Thank you.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you soo much for sharing your wonderful kit with me!

Merry CHRISTmas!

tolive said...

Thank you for making this kit for me. I really like this kit.The alpha and papers are so pretty! Please don't quit giving out freebies. When I can't afford to buy kits,your freebies give me something to play with in the mean time.

I want to take this time to thank you for always providing freebies for me to use in my personal digi books.
Forgive me for not saying thank you when I download something each time. I suffer with chronic pain and I have to keep my time on the internet short or the pain at my spinal injury sites gets out of hand. I will make an effort to try to say thank you more often though.
I really do appreciate your time, effort, and generosity. Not all of us just download and leave for no reason.

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the entire kit, have a Merry Christmas.

Marissa Coyne said...

Wow! What a beautiful kit! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

beautiful , thank you !

veejayr said...

So glad you're feeling better Jewel! Thanks again for everything!

Stacy said...

This is a fab kit...love it!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 25 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Sue said...

Thank you! This is a beautiful kit! :)

Simply Sarah said...

thank you for the wonderful alpha. I am finally getting the chance to stop by and grab this wonderful kit. I love the colors. Thanks.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.