Monday, December 21, 2009

Celebration - Day 2

I'm so glad you are loving this kit as much as I do:) Thanks for all your comments it really warms my heart :)

I have a couple of CT layouts to show you today.

From Janie:


From Jodi:


Aren't they pretty? I love how the two kits work together so well. And I love my CT - thanks ladies!

Today you get the second papers link:

*download expired*

Don't forget to go to Shel Belle's blog to get her second set of papers too!

Thanks again - see you tomorrow for a couple more CT layouts and the elements!






Photobucket

12 comments:

Peg said...

Thank you for the second paper pack! Have a great holiday!

Anita said...

Thanks!

Online TV said...

great work you do.... very talented!

Jingles said...

Great work, thanks for sharing, keep us update man you are doing really well.

TerriM said...

Thanks for the papers for this pretty New Years collab kit. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

makeyesup said...

Thanks for part 2 of the fabulous kit. It sure looks versatile.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

crlin said...

Wow, just found this! Beautiful! Thank you!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 23 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

GlitterQueen said...

Thank you for this great kit!

Office Supplies said...

Great ideas are not easy to get for free but here i got which will be of great use. The work is really appreciable and i will be happy to use it.

moonisgone said...

Thank-you so much!!!!