Sunday, December 20, 2009

Celebration - Day 1

It's here! My new freebie kit in collaboration with Shel Belle! I'm so excited.

Here is the full kit reveal:



Isn't that awesome? I have been wanting to do a black and white kit for some time, and the idea of New Years and the bling made it seem like a perfect time. I don't have any LOs to show you yet, as everyone is super busy at this time of year, so just imagine all that black and white and shiny goodness with your upcoming New Years photos, or other celebrations:)

So, there aren't as many solids as patterns, so instead of doing one solid day and one patterned day, I just split the papers into two groups of six - you get one group today, and one tomorrow.

*download expired*

And then go check out Shel Belles blog to get her goodies!

Come on back tomorrow for more papers.


Photobucket

18 comments:

Christy said...

Thank you! I'm getting ready to tackle my brother's wedding album. This will help!

Sue said...

This is a lovely kit! I really like black and white, and the gold makes a nice accent. Thanks so much for the papers! :)

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

TMI Tara said...

Thank you so much! The kit is simply FAB!!!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the start of the wonderful collab kit. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing this fun kit.

Sophie said...

Thank you so much for this one, I will be back to collect the rest.
Merry Christmas.

Jenn said...

I love black and white, can't wait to play with this kit. Thanks for the papers today!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 22 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Peg said...

This looks great! Thank you so much for sharing your work!!

Tracy said...

Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!

Free Mp3 Songs said...

This kit is looking awesome.
I Just love it.
Thanks a lot..!!

descargar mp3 said...

This is a great kit. Happy new year.

mp3 music downloads said...

Thanks for sharing this post.This so lovely.

Blue ray said...

Beautiful design you have made. It's a lovely kit. Black and white looks very different.

foreign exchange trading said...

This is such a fantastic and informative blog with lot of learnable things

seo company india said...

Thanks, it's a very cute kit.It's just amazing one.

Quran said...

It is a nice blog to write a beautiful article.I really like black and white and the gold makes a nice accent.Thanks for sharing.