Monday, November 30, 2009

Stuff To Scrap December Blog Train

Choo Choo! It's time for another Stuff To Scrap Blog Train!

This months theme is Homespun Christmas - and as usual the train is wonderful. Here is my preview:



Snag it from 4shared - it will only be up until the 15th then it will go in store.

I made my papers have a fabric feel to them, and I had so much fun I did a fabric addon - which you can snag from my store should you wish.

Here are all the other stops on your train - enjoy, and remember to say thank you as you go!

Nibbles Skribbles
Becky aka SAHM Scrapper
The Scrappy Kat
Quiltifications
Scraps N Pieces
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
Bubblescrap Designs
Little Red Scraps
Ginger's House
light's digiscrapworld
Grandma's Templates
Jensen Motley Crew Designs
Scrap Me Silly
Shel Belle Scraps
Crafting at Your Special Delivery
Saphira's Scrapdesign
Scrap Attack Scraps
Scrappin' Serenity
Ányi + a digitális scrapbooking
Life is Not a Cereal
Kerry's Scraps
Rainamoon Scraps
Lotsofprettythings
Rucola Designs
DigiScrapz by Christi
Nita's Things
Funky Time Designs by Amber
Midnight Scrapping
Desertgirl Designs
moms unique possiblities
CityGurl Creations
This Little Missy
Let Me Scrapbook
A valóság tükre - OsDesign
Ayu's Scrapping
Adriana's Cafe
Altered Sea
Flower Scraps
Kori's Scraps
Always Be Neighbors Designs
JW-DigiScraps
Mad Genius Designs
A Fish Design



Photobucket

17 comments:

Christy said...

Thank you! the previews for this train are amazing! :)

Kristi said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I vote for-- GENIUS! Your papers are incredible. Thank you.

Anita said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love this blog train, thank your for your wonderful part

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love your kit and the train. Thanks

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 02 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

JaneAgain said...

This is so pretty! I love your gold paper.

Nash said...

Love this blog train, thank your for your wonderful part. Your papers are incredible.

broadbeach apartments said...

This is perfect scrap on Christmas theme. Nice job.

Sweet Pea said...

Thank you!

Jackie said...

Thank you Jewel! ho ho ho ! It took me awhile to get here. Santa had a little bit of a problem with picking up the goodies lol

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing the lovely things!

Anonymous said...

Christmas is on Dec 25 - why would you enter a blog train and take it out early??? What a shame! I have purchased many items from different bloggers as I collected the pieces - I will NEVER buy from someone like you

Jewel said...

I'm sorry you are disappointed. The Stuff To Scrap blog train always ends on the 15th of the month. That's a 2 week period. It says in the blog post it ends on the 15th - I didn't end it early, I ended it when the blog train ended.

The Logo Maker said...

Hey dude thats very nice of you. Its good to get the things from the blogs. Your papers are hard to believe.