Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Release - Pretty Cozy!

I started making this kit for last months colour challenge at DSDI, and I just could not stop - the colours are so pretty! So I present you with the full kit: Pretty Cozy!



I got totally wrapped up in glitter, swirls, and flowers and couldn't stop creating - but I love it! There are 12 papers, 27 elements, and a complete alpha. You can pick it up for 20% off this week only at Stuff To Scrap.

Here is a layout I did with it:



And I thought - well, since I lie it so much, maybe YOU will too, so I made a Quick Page for you!




You can pick it up for free on 4shared for one week. then look fo rit int a quick page pack in store:)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda Fern said...

Thanks for the release! I'll head over to 4Shared and pick up the sample. Very intriguing design. Hope that snow holds off a little longer!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 13 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).