Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Into Fall - Day 5 - Quick Pages

Wow - this week went fast! I am so glad you all are loving the kit as much as you are.

Today you get QPs. And its looking like a LOT of them with myself, Jane, and various CT members. I'm excited!

Here is my preview:



Pick this up on 4shared.

I am just going to link you to the other blogs for QPs rather than post previews because otherwise this post will get really long LOL. So here you go:

Janes Blog
Always Be Neighbours Designs Blog
MadScrapper Designs
Adriana's Cafe
Altered Sea

Hope you enjoy - and remember to thank all these kind ladies!


Photobucket

1 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 30, 2009. Thanks again.