Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Speed Scrap at STS - be there!

Ok so I was supposed to be hosting a speed scrap tomorrow night (Wed) but my sister went into labour today! Woot! I actually just got the call, and she had her baby this evening at 8:27. My mom is coming to town and we'll all be doing some baby lovin' over at the hospital tomorrow, so I asked for help form the STS designers, and I was so happy that Kathy from the Latest Scoop, Too, stepped in. Thanks so much Kathy!!



Head on over to Stuff To Scrap and have fun!

3 comments:

cherie said...

congratulations! haha! babies are always a reason to celebrate! now you have more to scrap about!

CompareBookings.com said...

I really liked and loved it.....the speedy scrap sound good .......and i also liked the layout n colors of your blog its very interesting.........good job

michelle said...

Congratulations and celebrations for the new arrival of the family. The new ones being born is one the best thing that happens. Congrats again :)