Saturday, August 01, 2009

September Blog Train from The Blog Train Blog - WOOO WOO!

**It's a 4 blog train day - make sure you snag them all**

OK so here we are, August already, and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking of back to school. So how cool is it that The Blog Train Blog did a back to school theme this year!

I'm so sorry - I can't get the big preview slide show to work - so after you snag my part, you can find the preview on the Blog Train Blog.

And here is my preview:



You can snag this for *LINKS EXPIRED - SORRY* for the whole month. I'm working on a full kit for this that should be in my store soon - I loved the colours :)

Your next stop is DesignZ by DeDe

To find the list of all the other participating designers, head on back to The Blog Train Blog. Have fun and remember to say your thanks along the way!

17 comments:

Christy said...

Leaving love for you! Good thing I have some time to spend today on blog trains! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you, school starts in less than 2 weeks

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pam said...

Great stuff! Thank you!!

mellybeanlv said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

cuter than cute! thanx a bunch!!

Sharon Kay said...

really like that alpha paper! tyvm

Stephany13 said...

Thank you so much!

Mattsbrt said...

I love this blog train! Thanks for your part!

txgwen said...

What a wonderful blog train! Many thanks for sharing your fantastic part!

CynR said...

Thank you very much!!!

Heidi said...

Such an adorable blog train! Thanks for sharing your talents!

Heidi said...

Such an adorable blog train! Thanks for sharing your talents!

* Lee said...

Thank you SO MUCH for your ADORABLE contribution!!

clubiani said...

thanks so much for sharing your adorable contribution!

Emo said...

Thanks for sharing. Good color combination keep it up.