Monday, July 20, 2009

Vote! Vote! Vote! (please?)

I am so excited, I am on the store team for Brownie Scraps at the DSA Ct Throwdown. We just had week one, and we need your votes!

We had to choose a colour scheme and a theme. We decided to do our favourite parts of our kids - and for colours we did a rainbow. We even did our photos in an arch! Check it out - I am so proud of us :)

You can check them all out in our thread.



Here is the link to vote for store teams. We'd love it if you'd vote for us, The Brownie Girls.

We loved out layouts so much, we decided to make them into quick pages and do a blog train - woot! Here is my LO:



And here is a preview of the quick page I made with it:



You can snag this on 4shared.

And here are the next stops on your train! Have fun and don't forget to say thanks along the way.

Melody (Brownie Supreme's blog)
Gab
Traci
Jewel < --- you are here
Michelle

Have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

JaneAgain said...

Cool! I love the layout! I should've gotten in on this, lol. :)

Anonymous said...

Khâ-Lyn
Merci beaucoup pour cette belle QP

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).