Thursday, July 16, 2009

Freebie Quick Page for ya!

I have an awesome freebie quick page for you, made by my CT member JaneAgain (who is starting her very own blog and I'll let you know when it's ready!). She made it with my part of the Those Summer Nights blog train. I made my mini to celebrate cool drinks by the sunset. Jane added some of her own elements and she glittered and recoloured a bit too (she'll be a designer soon enough!). I love it!



You can pick this up for free at *download expired - sorry!!*.

This is the mini she made it with:



If you missed it when it was free, you can pick it up for $1.99 in my store. And I suggest you follow my blog so you don't miss future freebies!

Enjoy the QP, drop us a comment if you download - thanks so much and see you again soon!

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jul [LA 06:59pm, NY 08:59pm] - 17 Jul [UK 01:59am, OZ 11:59am] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 17, 2009. Thanks again.