Sunday, May 17, 2009

Feel The Music Blog Train - Now Departing! *fixed*

****Edited - soo sorry folks! I have fixed my link!!!

I am so excited to be part of the 'Feel The Music' Blog train. I am posting my preview below, as well as the links to all the other participating sites. If you get lost, you can always go back to the Feel The Music blog to find your way.

Remember to thank all the designers who worked on these kits for you - and enjoy!

Here is your download link





Create with TLC

Craftymumz Creations

The Scrappy Kat

Humbug Graphics

Royanna Fritschmann, Studio RA Designs

FoxyLady Creations

Digital Keepsakes

Crafty Scraps

Dezigns by Amanda

Scraps by Yanna

Miggins Does Scrapsville

Athena Designs

Candy's Treasures

Mad Genius Designs <------YOU ARE HERE

Train Station.....Feel the Music Blog

Colleen's Creative Scraps

14 comments:

CreatewithTlc said...

Thank you for your wonderful part of the train.

It was a pleasure having you on this train ride.

Paulette
TlcCreations

Deanna said...

Thank you so much. I love the SPARKLE!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Miggins said...

Hi hun great job youve done thanks for sharing..Miggins

Debb said...

Thank you so much for your contribution to the blog train!! Love the sparkle in your kit and greatly appreciate you sharing your time and talent!!

Anonymous said...

Love the sparkle to your pieces. Thanks for sharing.

industrial strength said...

this is really great post
thanks for sharing... :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Movie/Music Theme post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Gamma said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the preview but when I am clicking on the download link and it opens the 4shared window it tells me it's an invalid link. *pouts* I would really like to have your talented work complete the scrap set.

Michelle said...

Thank you for your part of the train! Love it!

Craftymumz Creations said...

THANK YOU for fixing the link and THANK YOU for your share in our train's journey! SMUGGLES TO YOU!

Tatang Sulaeman said...

Love the preview but when I am clicking on the download link and it opens the 4shared window it tells me it's an invalid link. *pouts* I would really like to have your talented work complete the scrap set.

Jane said...

Thanks so much for sharing...I love your sparklies!