Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Mini Kit - Celestial Inspirations

Wow - week 5 of the Brownie Scraps design challenge is now over. Time really flies when you are having fun! This week we were asked to build a kit about ourselves...so I looked around me and realized I am surrounded by suns. So out came the camera, and here is my kit!



You can pick it up for free on 4shared *Links expired - sorry* . Also, if you do a layout with this kit or any other week 5 kit, and upload it to this Brownie Scraps thread, you could win a $5 gift certificate to Brownie scraps! How cool is that?

This week we were asked to do a layout about ourselves, so here is one about me:



The layout includes some things that are not in the kit but are in an add-on I will put up tomorrow - so come back to snag it!

One more week of the Brownie Scraps designer challenge, but the last kit is full sized and likely won't be free - but don't despair because I just joined another challenge and will have more free kits from that, too. You may want to follow my blog so you don't miss a thing.

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 12 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love, love, love this!! Thank you for sharing it with us! :)

Jane said...

Wow! That is SO you. Great job!

Phyldar said...

This kit is marvelous - thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

bj said...

thanks a million for sharing

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this! Could please upload it again so I can download it? I just found it and the download link is expired I would be very grateful! You are very talented!