Saturday, March 14, 2009

Woo hoo - new freebie - and it's a goodie!

Wow this week was super busy. I made a full kit for the designer challenge at Brownies Scraps - but I'm not sure yet if I'll make it a freebie or not - it was a lot of work!

I also did week 2 of the Desire 2 Inspire contest at Inspiration Lane. This week we did a collaborative kit with one other designer in the contest. My partner is the fabulous Jen of GF Designs. We were give one colour - which is the lighter blue in our kit - and we had to design a colour palate around it. We came up with a super cool theme, and I am very very happy with both parts of this collab kit. I am gobsmacked at how long it took to do LOL ... I mean, we only had 4 days or so to do it in ... and I sat for about 13 hours straight on that last night (yep - 4 am bedtime!)

We hear again and again that there aren't enough boy kits in the digi-scrap world - and this awesome collab kit to fill that need. Snag it if you want it, because it will only be free for a week or so.

Without further ado, here is In My Little Boys Pocket!

This is my part - which you can download with the 4shared links below. Under that is Jens part, which you'll need to run to her blog to download.



*Links Expired - sorry!*


Download at GF Designs Blog.


Enjoy and let me know how you like it! And I'd love to see what you do with it - come back and link me up!

Oh - you can probably pick up some more great freebies by checking out the week 2 challenge gallery at Inspiration Lane.

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Mar [LA 11:00pm] - 15 Mar [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Mar [LA 12:32am, NY 02:32am, UK 07:32am, OZ 06:32pm] ).

Peg said...

What a great kit!! And it even matches the colors in my son's room! lol! Thanks so much for sharing this great kit! Can't wait to put it to good use!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Mar. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Jane said...

Wow, Jewel! I love it! I'm so impressed! And also very grateful, cause it's hard to find stuff for the boys. Someway, somehow, I'll show you what I do with it.