Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update On Us And Celestial Inspirations - Add On

For those of you family and friends who come here for updates on us - sorry for such a digital scrapbooking heavy blog lately! It's such an addicted hobby! We are doing fairly well. Coram has an abscessed tooth that they dentist has tried three times unsuccessfully to fix - seems we can't get him frozen. So he was scheduled an OR date of May 12th to have it done. In the meantime, his behaviour has really been fluctuation as his pain and infection comes and goes, and he goes on and off antibiotics.

So, needless to say I was happy to get a call yesterday that there has been a cancellation, and we not have an OR date next Tuesday. I am both relieved and concerned - yikes all of a sudden it is happened FAST. Coram also seems to be both relieve and anxious. He has been very worried about his tooth falling out, his adult teeth getting damaged, and today he even asked me if he was going to get brain cancer! So i think he is happy that everything will get taken care of. But he has never had an OR visit before, so the general uncertainty over the unknown comes into play. We'll need a lot of patience to get through this, I think.

Next week is Spring Break, and I had already arranged to have the week off from Kodak, so at least the surgery stress won't be compounded by worrying about how I am going to get work done. And I am hopeful that by Thursday Coram will be feeling MUCH better and we can do some fun stuff, like going to Rogers Playdome - woot!

OK - for all you scrappers who came here for your freebie, I'll make you wait no more - here is the Add On to Celestial Inspirations:





You can download on 4shared *Links expired - sorry*. As always, comments are very much appreciated.

Come back tomorrow for another freebie on a totally different theme!

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Mar [LA 11:53pm] - 13 Mar [NY 01:53am, UK 06:53am, OZ 05:53pm] ).

Donna said...

Thank you much for the add-on

bj said...

thanks a bunch

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Phyldar said...

Thank you so much for today's part of Celestial Inspirations! I hope everything goes well for Coram - I know he'll feel so much better after he gets that tooth taken care of.

Anonymous said...

Could you please upload the Celestial Inspirations Add On again? I just found it while searching for scrapbook pages and I absolutely love it! It says the link to download it is expired and will not let me download it! I would be so grateful!