Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Surgery is Done, Woo Hoo! And a Freebie for You!

Who knew I was such a poet?

So the surgery is over. It was a nightmare, and ended up with 3 big strong men holding Coram down to get him anesthetized, but it's done. He is already feeling so much better, and I am seeing glimmers of his old happy self. I am so relieved.

I am having so much fun on their quick page team. They have started a new section in the forum where quick page team members post their creations, so you'll want to check it out often - because our freebies are only every up for a week!

I got to play today with an amazing collab kit called Rough and Tumble by the Pretty Scrappy designers. Check out this preview - this kit screams little boy - and it's even on sale!



And here is the page I did with it - my son Lucas being head locked by my little brother. Lucas asked me as I was making this, 'Why does Tai do that to me all the time?' I have no answer - I'm a girl after all and can't conceive of why boys do what boys do. Heh.



And - last but certainly not least - here is the freebie quick page I did up for you all.




You can download at 4shared *link expired, sorry! *, and pretty please leave comments for me - it keeps me going! And remember this will only be available for one week - so snag it now, and tell your friends:)

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 19 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Love the boy stuff! Thanks for sharing!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

debt consolidation with bad credit said...

That is a great scrapbooking kit. Most of the ones I have so far for my son are sports so this will be a nice addition to an album.