Friday, March 20, 2009

Some Freebies Coming Down Very Soon

So, I am super excited to announce I will soon be selling my designs in a store! woo hoo! But don't worry, because I'll still have freebies on my blog, I promise. I know how important that is when you are starting out with digital scrapbooking.

But here is a little heads up that some of my freebie kits will be coming down over the next little while. I haven't decided for sure yet which ones, but if there is something you wanted that you haven't snagged yet, now is the time.

You can click the 'freebies' tag to be sure you got everything:)

1 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for letting us know. I'm glad to hear you'll be selling your designs. In fact, I was just wondering the other day why you didn't. So there you go...you were one step ahead of me. :)