Monday, March 09, 2009

Mondays Child QP for you

Whew - we had a tough weekend around here. Coram started tossing his cookies on Thursday night, and it went through pretty much all of us over the last few days. I feel only slightly aware of what day of the week it is - and I only know that it's Monday because I HAD to watch 24 tonight (I am such an addict LOL).

But I have been able to get some scrapping done. I'm very proud to announce that I am now a member of the Pretty Scrappy Quick Page Team - yay! Thanks to all of you for your support during the contest for this, it really helps!

So, for my very first QP from the Pretty Scrappy designers, I chose to work with Monday's Child by Stacey Crossley Designs and Teri's Thing-O-My-jigs:



Isn't this a beautiful kit? So full of whimsy and I adore the colours. You can pick it up at the Pretty Scrappy store, and it's even on sale!. I made a layout with it, which is also whimsical as fits the kit, I think. Then I turned my layout into a quick page for you.






*download link has expired - sorry*

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 01:23am, NY 03:23am, UK 08:23am, OZ 07:23pm] ).

dizi izle said...

thanks for posting..