Monday, March 02, 2009

Another free mini kit from me:)

Well, week four of the Brownie Scraps designer challenge is complete -
so now I can give you my kit, and invite you to do a layout and enter
a contest with it.

This week we were given a theme of 'spring' and a choice of two colour
palates. I had no idea what my take was going to be until I just
started creating with it, but I really like it! I love the bright cheery orange papers, and
I think the rain papers could make for some very cool layouts.

So without further ado:



You can download on 4shared here.

If you are interesting in a chance to win a $5 gift certificate from
Brownie Scraps, then do a layout with this kit (or any other kti from
this week) and post it in the Brownie Scraps forum.

I'll be back later with another layout of something awesome Scraps by
Jenn :)

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 03 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Camélia said...

Cute, cute, cute, thanks a lot!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Mar. 03, 2009. Thanks again.