Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week Four - Freebie Mini Kit and Loads of QPs

I am so excited I made it to the fourth and final round of the Pretty Scrappy Quick Page Team contest! Thanks for all your support along the way.

This week, as it is the final week, we had to do a 12 x 12 Quick Page, 2 4x6 brag books AND a Layout. They really wanted to see what we could do! They gave us an awesome kit to work with, and since I know you'll love it, here is the store link.

I spent a long time on these LOs ... I mean, I am always careful, but this time I was extra careful, trying to cluster elements to create the line of vision I was looking for, as well as layer them in ways that were interesting. I hope you like them!

Here is the 12 x 12 quick page:



download this here.

And here are the 2 brag book pages:



Download these here.

Remember, these are free for one week at the Pretty Scrappy forums. While you are there please vote, and don't forget to pick up the QPs and BB pages from the other 9 remaining contestants.

I also just finished week 3 of the Brownie Scraps designer challenge. This week we were given a colour palate, and we had to cluster elements into on bigger element. I had fun making the quilt pieces. Let me know if you like it!



You can download His Quilt on 4shared here. Comments are always appreciate:)

Don't forget you can do a layout with this or an of this weeks kits, upload it to this Brownie Scraps gallery and you could win a $5 store coupon.

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Feb [LA 08:43pm, NY 11:43pm] - 28 Feb [UK 04:43am, OZ 03:43pm] ).

Phyldar said...

I love what you did with this great color palette - I do a little quilting and just adore the quilt pieces - thanks!