Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quick Post - With Freebies!!

I am doing a post and dash today, as I am about to leave for a scrapbooking retreat (woo hoo!) but I wanted to make sure I got you your freebies.

We wrapped up week two of the Brownie Scraps designer challenge. For this week, we chose our own colours (I chose a palate from colorlovers) and theme, and we had to make our own textures for the papers. I found myself using a lot of photos of my upholstery for the textures, so I made a kit about the couch - and it's constant companion, the cat. So without further ado, I give you Kitty On The Couch:



You can download at 4shared, or head to the Brownie Scraps forum and get my kit along with dozens of other kits, all for free. If you do a layout with any of this weeks kits, and upload to the Brownie Scraps forum, you could win a $5 gift certificate to the store. How cool is that?


I also have my week three quick page for the Pretty Scrappy Quick page team challenge ready. I really worked on the element clusters to keep they eyes on the photos.



You can pick this one and several other free quick pages up at Pretty Scrappy. Please don't forget to vote!

Have a great weekend everyone:) Remember - I love blog comments!

13 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 20 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

eSCL Global said...

Nice Site. I will be visiting more often as you have done a good job.

Monica said...

Hi! this kit is so cute and I love cat....
In which Browie's gallery I have to put the LO?

(on Browie I am monica_italy)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie with the kitty....very cute!

Also, I know that you use StoryBook Creator because you helped me with something that I asked about on Digitreats. I just wanted to give you a link to a blog which someone has created with tutorials for StoryBook Creator....she's fab!

http://geezee-whoknew.blogspot.com/

Thanks again, Samantha

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s) & Dog(s) Theme, Other Animal Theme post on Feb. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

bratwurst recipes said...

Who doesn't love freebies? :)

Wii said...

Good work, The kitty Freebie is really cute and i would love to download it. your other designs are also quite good.

Beagle Girl said...

I LOVE the kitty on the couch design. VERY CUTE!!! You are really talented.

Lorraine said...

Thank you. Your freebies are works of art. You seem to really love scrapbooking so much.

caralluma fimbriata said...

Very nice and positive Kitty :-)It reminded my of my brother's cat who has always a similar pleased face.

AZK said...

Thanks for the wonderful freebie--I made a LO with it that is on my blog if you want to see it.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).