Monday, February 09, 2009

The Lowdown On A Whole Whack Of Freebies

Well, I have been a busy little bee, and it seems that once I entered one contest, I needed to enter more ... more ... more! It didn't matter that I didn't win the last one - it was all jsut too fun!

So - I entered a Quick Page Team challenge, which is all vote based. Its running at the Pretty Scrappy forum, and if you go there, you can get 26 freebies! How cool is that? And that's just week one! We'll be doing this for four weeks, so keep an eye on the forum or this blog and you'll know when the new group is up.

And, if you register there, you can vote. I'm not asking you to vote for mine, just vote for the one you like:)

Here is my quick page:



This is made from a mini kit called 'Evoke' by Just Passin' Thru.

You need to go here (the Pretty Scrappy forum) to download this QP, but that's OK because you need to go there to download all the other good stuff, too:) Here is the link to the main gallery for the week one challenge so you can see all the entries.

And next (yes, there is more!) I am doing a Designer Challenge at Brownie Scraps. This is super fun, and I have learned soooo much. There is no voting involved or anything, but you can get loads of freebie mini kits at the forum. Define 'loads' you say? There are 35 of them.

Here is my kit - this was my very first designing endeavor, and I am fairly satisfied with it. We were given a colour palate and a theme and we went from there.



You can download the papers here and the elements here. Please leave me a comment if you do, they are so encouraging :)

And don't forget to head to the Brownie Scraps forum, because you also have a chance to win a prize if you do a Layout with any of the mini kits.



I think that's enough for today LOL! I do have one other colour challenge mini kit I am finishing up and will post tomorrow or the next day.

Take care everyone !

7 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

eSCL Global said...

nice blog thank !

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kit, you've done a great job. Good luck with the voting

Jane said...

I like this one too. I like having the same elements in different colors (the frames). I had lots of fun using all those to frame the same photo.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).