Saturday, January 03, 2009

I've never tried to post layouts before, but here goes.

So....as I mentioned in my last post, I am doing this new challenge where I take a photo a day. Here are a couple of the layouts I have done. Some of them are already posted in some challenge forums, others will be posted soon (some of the forums are having gallery issues) so I hope that if you happen to see this twice you don't mind.

First, here is Coram just tickled playing video games:





credits: kit us 'My Guy' byStacy Towers, but I recoloured the alpha. The layout is a scraplift of FSAT-LO5 by mflott at Digital Candy.

Next is a layout I did of my office - which I have resolved to get organized this year. Now you see why:



credits: kit is Warmth Of Friends collab which is being given away on the Enchanted Studio Scraps blog train. The layout is based on a sketch I got for day one of the 365 challenge at Divine Digital



Both of these layouts are based on things I listed in my last post as things I needed to work on in 2009. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Ohhhhhh I LOVE them!!! How cute! I especially love the first one :)
LOL we are HUGE Star Wars fans here!! Thanks for showing me!! love it!

raphnix said...

This might be a good idea for a scrap book-kind of blogging. Nice layouts there. Keep it up and share more.