Thursday, January 22, 2009

Answer Your Cat's Question Day

I thought it was a joke, but apparantly not ... Jan 22 really is Answer Your Cat's Question Day. So have a look at your feline's quizical face, and see if you can figure out what they want to know!






Template set 21 for a 2 pager Doreen Stolz
Comfy Cozy collab by Chaos Lounge, Wendy Page and Danielle CorbittFont – Brush Script M7
Frame cut with paper from Enchante Sampler by Diana Burton
Green staples,worded paper and ribbon, and Folder (recoloured) from faithful Friends Sampler by Scrap4Brains

2 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

What a pretty Kitty! I love cats but now I have dogs!

Thanks for the info on the SS at DC. I PM'd Kate and got the correct info... My blog is updated.

I think it would be cool to make another site for digi-challenge type things only.... We would have a lot of scouring to do... I get emails and am registered at about 45 shops/forums. I know, it is funny! Hmmm.... what would we call the blog???

Email me: iamsimplysarah@yahoo.com

Melaleuca said...

for last 2 years my cat is not asking me anything. I am meeting every need of his so no need to ask anything to me.