Tuesday, August 21, 2007

An Online reality Show (A New Addiction)

I am such a reality show addict. I truly am. I used to be ashamed to admit it, but not anymore. I am addicted to very few things: chocolate, my boys, and reality shows. In the grand list of possible vices I think I am doing pretty OK.

I also do some internet marketing. Which isn't exactly an addiction, though some times it seems that it could be vying for a spot up there with the other three. Certainly I spend a lot of time online.

So I'm not sure how good it is for me that there is a new reality show starting online, The Next Internet Millionaire. It follows twelve hopefuls as they compete for a cash price and a joint venture, while learning the ropes of online business and online marketing.

I think I could learn some things by watching this, in addition to feeding my addiction. I'd also like to know how I can compete on the next series. I think I could give the other competitors a run for their money.




This is a sponsored post.

5 comments:

Christina said...

personally i'm a little burned out on stupid reality shows. it seems they get lamer and lamer.

Shaun Carter said...

I checked this out a while back and thought it was interesting. It definitely is only geared toward online entrepreneurs and is a but lacking on the technical production side. But I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the series.

Dave RH said...

Is it actually any good? I saw the promos for it, but it seemed a little campy.

chilli said...

i could imagine watching an online reality show. i´d never watch reality shows on tv. since i´ve become an internet addict, i´ve never touched my tv again...

web design sunshine coast said...

I also do some internet marketing. Which isn't exactly an addiction, though some times it seems that it could be vying for a spot up there with the other three. Certainly I spend a lot of time online.
I think I could learn some things by watching this, in addition to feeding my addiction. I'd also like to know how I can compete on the next series. I think I could give the other competitors a run for their money.Thanks for the nice article