Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Craziness Returns

Well, both boys are back from camp, and Lucas and Steve have been and gone to the grandparents in Edgewood. I had a week to myself in there somewhere, but was too busy with work to notice it much. And I had some really cool plans, too ... but nothing happened.

Lucas has started his two week camp at the Sarah McLachlan Music Outreach Program. He is being oddly ambivalent about it. I think it's mostly because he doesn't know anyone there. Steve would happily trade places with him, as they are doing cool things like visiting Armoury Recording Studios, which most people will never, ever get the chance to see.

Coram has returned to Kids Safe day camp, and has informed me that he likes it better there because he is allowed to have as much milk as he wants with lunch. Here, we limit him to one glass because he will happily fill up on milk and not eat anything else.

I have began work with Yoyomama.ca, which I am super excited about. It keeps me even more busy than I already was, but I seem to like it that way.

1 comments:

Jimmy Rockasta said...

Hi,
This stuff gives the real information one needs. One can feel like reaching the destination.

I have a query though – Usual sites like dig.com and muti.com declare “spam” when I try bookmarking there.

I don’t have any spam pages or websites.

Can you help me regarding this matter?

Thanks.