Thursday, July 05, 2007

Is This Writers Block?

I have so much I want to say lately, that I have a hard time narrowing it down to one pithy post, so I don't write at all. Is that a kind of writers block? I mean, I know there is the kind wher you can't think of anything to say, but is this common, too?

For example, I found out there is a Kwik-E-Mart in the Lower Mainland and for some bizarre reason I am totally excited about it. I guess it's because The Simpson's has been a part of my life for so many years. I don't watch it regularly, but come on this show has been around since I was in high school and we all joked about it by our lockers in the morning. So, though it's a bit of a trek from here, I'm going to have to go out to get a Squishee and some pink doughnuts.

Lucas got accepted into the Sarah McLachlan Music Outreach program for a two week camp this summer. I am super excited about that, too. I can't wait to see what he learns there.

Also, we had a big barbecue with Steve's family this last weekend. It was to celebrate all the birthdays including Canada's. We didn't get up to Mount Pleasant and the multiple bouncy castles, but we had a really nice day. And on Monday me and Steve and the boys went to Mount Pleasant pool and park, where I got these awesome pictures of the boys.





0 comments: