Thursday, July 19, 2007

Having Trouble Getting Your Daily Veggies?

I don't know about you, but I feel like I struggle every day to get my daily requirements for vegetables. Fruits, nor problem, but I feel like I am choking back veggies most of the time. I have tried juices, dips, salads, sautes, sandwhiches, sauces - you name it. Whatever I can do to make veggies taste good, I do. But I still don't care for them. I think people who claim to love veggies are lying. Heh.

I have joked for along time that I would like to just take a pill that would cover my daily vegetables. Close enough, My Daily Veggies offers a drink mix made of dehydrated whole vegetables that you just mix, drink, and take care of two servings of vegetables. How perfect is that? I haven't got my sample yet, so I can't comment on how they taste, but I'm really hoping it will be relatively good.

You can get a seven day My Daily Veggies Free Sample, and you only pay one dollar for shipping. Seems to me, that's a pretty sweet deal. And you can get a good sense of how the beverage tastes. I've signed up, and am waiting for my sample. My body will be so happy to get the veggies.

You can take this supplement with you anywhere. Great for camping food or on the go food, all you need is one small packet and some water. They also provide some great recipes on the site for dips and spreads made with the drink mix. Who can't use a new dip to take to pot lucks? Yum.







This is a sponsored post.

0 comments: