Thursday, June 14, 2007

Who Shops Online?

Do any of you shop online? I have been doing more and more of this. Who wants to go to a store, find parking, then stand in line, when you can do it all without leaving the house (or even getting dressed, if you aren't up to it, though I suggest you get dressed, we all feel better after we change from our PJ's...but that's a different post).

I found some cool coupons for shopping online. Like, these Best Buy coupons. So you can go get the New Release of Welcome Back Cotter on DVD. No, I'm not kidding, they really did just release it. It's in the New release section. Go check.

There's coupons for lots of other stores, too. You may want to bookmark this site,CouponChief.com, and check it before you do any online shopping, just to make sure you are getting your maximum coupon-osity. Yay I created a new word.

This is a sponsored post.

0 comments: