Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Summer Learning?

Lucas continues to do really well. He has a headache every day when he gets home, but the cough is mostly gone. I remember when I had pneumonia when I was 21, and it took me months to fully have my energy back. Lucas seems to be doing better than I was two weeks into it. Kids bounce back so well.

Lucas has now missed well over 6 weeks of school, what with surgery, pneumonia, and all the cleft-related appointments he's had lately. I'm really worried about what next year will be like. I'm looking into some educational summer camps. I want one that's so much fun he doesn't realize he's learning. Someone recommended these Math Tutors. Anyone have experience with them?

If you have advice about tutoring or summer learning camps, I'm listening:)

0 comments: