Monday, June 18, 2007

More Addictive Television (Just What I Need)

More Addictive Television (Just What I Need)

It wasn't so long ago that summer televisions was boring, consisting of all reruns and old movies. For the last few years, they have started some new series for the summer seasons, which I appreciate.

I'm not a huge television watcher, but I do like to zone out in front of the television for an hour or so after the kids are in bed, and I appreciate a good series to follow.

So I was pleased to See this new series 'Burn Notice'. It looks like it's loosely modeled after the Bourne movies, where a spy uses the knowledge he gained on his job for the government to evade the government. A 'Burn Notice' is what your spy agency does when you have been 'fired', per say. You don't get fired, your government leaks information that you are no longer trustworthy – and then you better watch out, because your life is likely at stake.

I don't know what I'd do if I were stranded like this – no money, no safe friends you could turn to for help. Nowhere to live or eat. I think I'd have a hard time staying within the limits of the law, really.

It will be interesting to see how the story plays out this summer on USA Network's Burn Notice.



This is a sponsored post.

1 comments:

Sacramento said...

Nice.